Here’s the process we’re using:
1) Adjust the spreadsheet below for your needs (copy paste your own hashtags & quotes & text in the formula)
2) Go to yooying.com & search for popular hashtags or users you want to feature
3) Download the images you want and copy paste the username @XY into the column username as you go (make sure you save the images in the right order and don’t skip a line)
4) Copy paste the original captions into the “text” column – you can edit it later
5) Open grum.co or any other scheduling tool you use and schedule out post by post just combining the right downloaded image with the caption in “text to schedule”
PS: If you have input on how to improve the process please let me know in the comments and we can polish it up together!