Marketing Discovery Checklist
- Do you feel you are getting value for money from your marketing budgets?
- Are you developing the new business opportunities as outlined in your business plan?
- Do you actually have a business plan to compare with your results?
- How satisfied are your customers – and do you have proof of this?
30+ Tactics for Customer Activation
- Use the Fear of Missing Out to Trigger Purchasing (Fomo)
- Segment Users Based on their Primary Pain Point (time, money, social validation)
- Use Surveys to Segment Your Audience (Survey Monkey, JotForm, Google Forms)
- Follow New Leads on Instagram and Twitter
Unlimited “InMails” – LinkedIn “Hack”
Okay don’t kill me, I don’t know if this is a growth hack, I think it falls under that!
Little history, i’ve been a huge fan of LinkedIn, and use the platform heavily, recently had a article of mine cross 120,000 views and growing — me: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vaibhavnamburi/ (say hi)
50 Top of the Funnel Tests
- Use Facebook Video to Build a Retargeting Audience
- Run Facebook Canvas Ads to Increase Conversion Rates
- Use Facebook Groups for Content Traction and Branding
- Set Up Google AdWords Retargeting & Negative Keywords