Analyze Your Competitor’s Traction
Do you analyze your competitor’s traction channels?
If not, you’re wasting time figuring out where to get leads.
If all your competitors receive most of their traction from Facebook, then it’d be smart to see how they’re marketing on Facebook. Imagine if you knew the one or two social media platforms to focus on. This way you could save yourself many countless hours of testing.
How to Crowdsource content from Instagram
Here’s the process we’re using:
1) Adjust the spreadsheet below for your needs (copy paste your own hashtags & quotes & text in the formula)
Marketing Discovery Checklist
- Do you feel you are getting value for money from your marketing budgets?
- Are you developing the new business opportunities as outlined in your business plan?
- Do you actually have a business plan to compare with your results?
- How satisfied are your customers – and do you have proof of this?
30+ Tactics for Customer Activation
- Use the Fear of Missing Out to Trigger Purchasing (Fomo)
- Segment Users Based on their Primary Pain Point (time, money, social validation)
- Use Surveys to Segment Your Audience (Survey Monkey, JotForm, Google Forms)
- Follow New Leads on Instagram and Twitter
Unlimited “InMails” – LinkedIn “Hack”
Okay don’t kill me, I don’t know if this is a growth hack, I think it falls under that!
Little history, i’ve been a huge fan of LinkedIn, and use the platform heavily, recently had a article of mine cross 120,000 views and growing — me: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vaibhavnamburi/ (say hi)